Book Title: The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
Release Date: 2018-01-11
Author: Steven Schuster
- Tame Your Emotions: Understand Your Fears, Handle Your Insecurities, Get Stress-Proof, And Become Adaptable
- The Art of Everyday Assertiveness: Speak Up. Say No. Set Boundaries. Take Back Control.
- Straight A's Never Made Anybody Rich
- Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 550 Super Delicious, Family Pleasing Instant Pot Recipes. Anyone Can Cook
- Fast Track Your Success: Unlock Your Inner Potential, Level-Up Your Mental Game, Learn Effective Tools of High Achievers and Lead a Life of Success, Fulfillment & Happiness
- 365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control, Mental Resilience, and Success
- Piano Theory: For Beginners - Bundle - The Only 2 Books You Need to Learn Piano Music Theory, Piano Tuning and Piano Technique Today (Music Best Seller Book 15)
- The Critical Mind: Make Better Decisions, Improve Your Judgment, and Think a Step Ahead of Others
- CONQUER YOUR MIND: 307 Affirmations to Create Confidence, Love, Wealth, Fulfillment, & Freedom To Finally Live The Life You Want
- Minimalism:The Practical Minimalist Strategies To Simplify Your Home and Life (Declutter Collection Book 2)
Would you like to have better solutions to your problems? Struggling to understand why things went wrong when you did everything right? The Art Of Thinking In Systems
can help you with these problems.
You think systems thinking is for politicians, and big company CEO’s? Let me tell you this: a small business is a system, your class at school is a system, your family is a system.
You are the element of larger systems – your town, your country, the world. These systems have a different dynamic. The more you know about their nature, the more optimal solutions you’ll find to problems related to them.
Systems thinking helps you see beyond simple connections, and find strategic solutions considering every actor influencing your problem. The Art Of Thinking In Systems
presents the fundamental system archetypes, models, and methods with an application to real life. Know how to use systems thinking at work, in your business, in your relationship, friendships.
The book also helps you to see through the hidden pathways of contemporary politics, economics, and education changes.
Systems thinking opens new and exciting ways to re-invigorate your world view. It enriches your critical thinking skill, analyzing ability, clears your vision, makes you more logical and rational
– just to mention a few benefits.
Systems thinking’s aim is not to overcomplicate your thoughts but to find better solutions to your problems. Some things in life can’t be fixed with a simple “you did this so I did that” thinking. By applying conventional thinking to complex problems, we often perpetuate the very problems we try so hard to solve.
Learn to think differently to get different results.
•Learn about the main elements of systems thinking.
•How to apply the best systems thinking ideas, models, and frameworks in your life?
•What are the biggest system errors, how to detect and fix them?
•How can you improve your romantic relationship with systems thinking?
Over the past decades, systems thinking gained an eloquent position in science and research. Complexity, organizational pathways, networks gained more importance in our interconnected world. Just like wars are not fought with two armies standing in opposite of each other on an opened field, the answers to personal problems are more compounded, as well.
•Improve your social life understanding the systemic aspects of social networks.
•Useful tips how to fix financial fallouts in your business.
•See through the systems of health care, education, politics, and global economics. The Art Of Thinking In Systems
presents global systems theory with real life examples making it easily understandable and applicable. This book is not for Wall Street analysts but for everyday people who wish to understand their world better and make better decisions in their lives.
You will be able to define your problems more accurately, design solutions more correctly, put together strategic plans, and understand the world – and your place in it - in its chaotic complexity
In our web-wired, interdependent world systems thinking is the key knowledge to escape confusion and misunderstandings. Start developing this precious skill today.