Book Title: Read Better Faster: How to Triple Your Reading Speed and Comprehension Without Speed Reading, Skimming, or Skipping
Publisher: TCK Publishing
Release Date: 2017-08-01
Author: Debbie Drum
- From Failure to Success: Everyday Habits and Exercises to Build Mental Resilience and Turn Failures Into Successes
- Master Todoist: How to Use a Simple App to Create Actionable To-Do Lists and Organize Your Life
- The Art Of Thinking In Systems: Improve Your Logic, Think More Critically, And Use Proven Systems To Solve Your Problems - Strategic Planning For Everyday Life
- The Science of Accelerated Learning: Advanced Strategies for Quicker Comprehension, Greater Retention, and Systematic Expertise
- The Science of Powerful Focus: 23 Methods for More Productivity, More Discipline, Less Procrastination, and Less Stress
- Mindful Relationship Habits: 25 Practices for Couples to Enhance Intimacy, Nurture Closeness, and Grow a Deeper Connection
- Computer Memory: Develop A Computer Like Memory In 5 Minutes A Day (Think Faster, Smarter, Sharper)
- Drive Your Destiny: Create a Vision for Your Life, Build Better Habits for Wealth and Health, and Unlock Your Inner Greatness
- Make Lasting Changes: The Science of Sustainable Behavior Change and Reaching Your Goals
- This Time Will Be Different: A Short Book on Making Permanent Changes
How to Read Faster and Remember More
When we were taught how to read growing up, we were taught to read slowly and focus on every single word
. These poor reading habits hold us back, and it’s why so many people don’t enjoy reading.
You see, your brain is a lot like Goldilocks. When you read too slow, your mind wanders, you get distracted, and reading feels like a chore. When you try to read too fast, you can't comprehend what you're reading. The key is to read at the right spead using the best reading strategies for your learning type.
In this short read, you’ll discover proven strategies to read faster without
- Practice speed-reading techniques for hours and hours
- Skim text and risk missing crucial information
- Read cliff notes or shortened versions of a book
This book combines the best lessons from speed reading techniques, neuroscience, and modern technology to allow you to read faster and comprehend more than you ever thought possible—and you can start to see the results today
Say Goodbye to Slow Reading Forever!
I was always a slow reader. I could never focus long enough to read an entire book. I often forgot what I had just read, and had to re-read sentences over and over again. Reading was a frustrating, slow, and painful experience, so I tried to make up for my poor reading skills by studying more and working harder.
But studying hard will only get you so far when you're using the wrong strategies. I wanted to be able to read more, learn more, and, most importantly, remember more
of what I was reading.
If you’ve quit reading more books than you can remember because of boredom or frustration, this book will change your life—and every book from now on will be a “quick read” for you.
Everything changed when I developed a better way to read entire books very fast…
Incredible Reading Results in 7 Days
I was able to read four large books in my first week of using these methods.
In Read Better Faster: How to Triple Your Reading Speed and Comprehension Without Speed Reading, Skimming, or Skipping
you will discover:
- The exact methods anyone can use to read books faster than you ever imagined
- Never again struggle to finish a book, no matter how big or complex it is
- Start reading (and finishing) more books your friends and colleagues recommend to you
- How to guarantee laser-focused reading so you never have to re-read or forget what you just read
- How to comprehend and retain everything you read using a method that forces your brain to turn what you read into long-term memory storage
- How to accelerate your ability to learn more by reading faster and remembering more information than ever before
This book is perfect for you if:
- You need to study for an exam, improve your grades, or do better in school
- You need to learn new business skills to improve your career or company
- You want to easily breeze through your favorite fiction books so you can enjoy reading even more
- You’ve always wanted to read more books but just can’t find the time or struggle to get through a book
I encourage you to invest in yourself by learning these new reading strategies so you can read faster, remember more, and gain more knowledge faster than you ever thought possible. You'll be able to use your new reading superpower for the rest of your life.
Reading faster with improved memory and recall will open up an entirely new world for you, and it’s just one click away.
Scroll up and click the “buy now” button to get started.