Book Title: Frommer's New Zealand (Complete Guide)
Release Date: 2016-11-08
Author: Diana Balham
- Frommer's EasyGuide to Australia 2018 (EasyGuides)
- Fodor's Essential Australia (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Fodor's Essential New Zealand (Full-color Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet New Zealand (Travel Guide)
- Lonely Planet Australia (Travel Guide)
- Top 10 Sydney (EYEWITNESS TOP 10 TRAVEL GUIDES)
- Frommer's EasyGuide to Australia 2017 (Easy Guides)
- New Zealand Travel Guide: 101 Coolest Things to Do in New Zealand (Auckland, Wellington, Canterbury, Christchurch, Queenstown, Travel to New Zealand, Budget Travel New Zealand, )
- New Zealand Travel Guide: Typical Costs, Weather & Climate, Visas & Immigration, How To Pack, Food, Hiking, Cycling, Top Things To See And Do And The Best Sights
- Lonely Planet New Zealand's South Island (Travel Guide)
Frommer’s books aren’t written by committee, or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. We use seasoned, locally-based journalists like Diana Balham and Kate Fraser. Both are born and bred Kiwis who have worked for the finest newspapers in New Zealand covering travel, culture, cuisine and more. They’ve checked out all of the country's best hotels and restaurants in person, and offer authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget, whether you’re a backpacker or on a splashy honeymoon. Most importantly, they’re not shy about telling you what you should see
and what you can skip without regret.
This light, highly portable book includes:
-A handy fold-out map, plus detailed maps throughout the guide
-Exact pricing, opening hours, and the other important details that will make your trip smoother and less hectic.
-Smartly conceived itineraries for travelers of all types, so you can shape your vacation to fit your interests.
-Fastidiously researched information on all of the outdoor adventures New Zealand offers, from bungee jumping to spectacular hiking, plus the most responsible outfitters to use for these activities.
-Savvy, sometimes sneaky, tips for saving money in ALL price ranges, whether you need to pinch pennies or are able to splash out a bit. This book has it all, from budget to luxury and everything in between.