Book Title: Master Tort Law: How To Get All A's in Law School and Master Tort Law (Tort law, Torts, Law school, Exams, Exam prep, Guide, Planet Law School.)
Release Date: 2014-06-22
Author: Dave Waters
Discover the killer mindset and habits you need to succeed in law school, especially the things no one talks about! This is a one of a kind resource: Exams with model answers that actually received A+'s and were looked over by professors!Today only, get this Amazon bestseller for just $0.99. Regularly priced
at $4.99. Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
You’re about to discover how to master your time in law school and pull ahead of the pack. Let's face it, it's a tough market out there right now, and you'll need every key to success you can get! This book will explain the mindset you need to master law school. So much of what is told you by friends, lawyers, judges and even professors is advice from 6 and 7 decades ago.
Learn to cut through the crap, not waste time on things that won't help you ace the exams, and focus your energies exclusively on the habits and practices that will empower you to ace those exams like a champ!
If you liked the Examples and Explanations series, you will LOVE this book and the accompanying guides!
Here Is A Preview Of What You'll Learn...
Download your copy today!
- Uncover the shocking truth about class
- Learn how spending too much time reading cases will actually hurt you!
- Discover the ways in which attending every class can harm your performance on exams
- A no bullsh-t frank and brutal breakdown of what to focus on in 1L to own those exams
- There is no fluff in this book, no coating the truth - you won't get that elsewhere!
- Full exams and A+ model answers
- Comments on the model answers explaining the methodology for replicating the strong points
- Much, much more!
Take action today and download this book for a limited time discount of only
Check Out What Others Are Saying...
Tom E. - "There is no doubt in my mind that Master Tort Law got me that A in torts"
Lisa F. - "A friend told me about your exams and guide but I was super skeptical. No longer!"
Franky L. - "I friggin loved this book so much. Really captures the truth about 1L in a way that no one else does, besides Planet Law School maybe."
Tags: law, law school, law school guide, how to succeed in law school, 1L, 1L guide, 1L manual, Examples and Explanations, Tort Law, Torts, Glannon,