Book Title: The Law And Paralegal Student's Guide To Legal Research And Writing
Release Date: 2012-02-22
Author: Alfonso Saldana
- How to Learn & Memorize Legal Terminology ... Using a Memory Palace Specifically Designed for Memorizing the Law & Its Precedents (Magnetic Memory Series)
- Legal Writing (Speedy Study Guides)
- Introduction to Basic Legal Citation
- Master Tort Law: How To Get All A's in Law School and Master Tort Law (Tort law, Torts, Law school, Exams, Exam prep, Guide, Planet Law School.)
- Fundamentals of Law for Paralegals
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: With Added Internal Cross-Links Formatted and Arranged as an Ebook 2013 Edition
- How to Crush Social Media in Only 2 Minutes a Day: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Kred, Goodreads, LinkedIn
- How To Brief A Case (Speedy Study Guides)
- Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure: With Added Internal Cross-Links Formatted and Arranged as an Ebook 2013 Edition
- Legal Terminology and Definitions (Speedy Study Guide)
The Law And Paralegal Student's Guide To Legal Research And Writing is written by an attorney with extensive legal writing experience, who has argued five cases at the Supreme Court of Florida including two death sentence cases, who is a published author, and who is a former legal writing instructor.
This book is intended for the law and paralegal student as a supplement to legal research and writing classes. The areas discussed consist of case analysis in order to develop the relevant facts, legal research in order to obtain the best authorities available, and using the FIAC formula to produce top quality legal writing.