Book Title: 2017 Federal Civil Rules Booklet (For Use With All Civil Procedure and Evidence Casebooks)
(Publisher's note: The 2018 edition of this book is now available on Amazon.)
This publication contains the federal court rules (current thru Nov. 30, 2017) and U.S. Code sections essential to federal civil litigation practice. For students, this publication can be used with all Civil Procedure and Evidence casebooks. Contents include:
- Complete Federal Rules of Civil Procedure;
- Complete Federal Rules of Evidence;
- Complete Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure;
- Complete Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims & Asset Forfeiture Actions;
- U.S. Code, Title 28, Chapter 85 (Jurisdiction), Chapter 87 (Venue), Chapter 89 (Removal);
- Selected provisions of U.S. Code, Title 28, Chapters 83 (Courts of Appeals), 99 & 111 (General Provisions), 123 (Fees and Costs), 131 (Rules of Court) and 151 (Declaratory Judgments);
- Federal Civil Rules Update (summarizing recent changes to the Federal Civil Rules);
- The Constitution of the United States.
As amended through December 1, 2016 (Public Law No. 114-248). Light weight, handy paperback size (only 8.5 x 5.5 inches). Comprehensive index, extensive tables of rules. Full citations to source legislation and amendments. Published in December of each year just after new rule changes take effect.