Book Title: Six-Minute Solutions for Mechanical PE Exam Thermal and Fluids Systems Problems, 2nd Ed
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: Daniel C. Deckler
Six-Minute Solutions prepares you to answer even the most difficult morning and afternoon thermal and fluids systems problems in just minutes. Learning important strategies to solve these problems quickly and efficiently is the key to passing the mechanical PE exam.
Six-Minute Solutions will help you pass with:
- 85 challenging multiple-choice problems, similar in format and difficulty to the actual exam
- 2 levels of difficulty: 20 morning (breadth) problems and 65 afternoon (depth) problems
- A hint for each problem, to help you get started on the right path
- Step-by-step solutions outlining how to answer problems quickly and correctly
- Explanations of the 3 “distractor” answer choices, so you can see where common errors occur and learn how to avoid them
Thermal and Fluids Systems Exam Topics Covered
- Codes and Standards
- Heat Transfer
- Related Principles
- Energy/Power Systems
- Hydraulics and Fluids
- Systems • Equipment
- Mass Balance
- Fluid Mechanics
- Properties of Materials
Since 1975 more than 2 million people preparing for their engineering, surveying, architecture, LEED®, interior design, and landscape architecture exams have entrusted their exam prep to PPI. For more information, visit us at www.ppi2pass.com.